Saturday, December 12, 2009

It rained again today!

So, I was in koreatown in downtown LA because my orthodontist is there, J.Kwon ,(and I got red and silver for the holidays, LOVE "THE HOLIDAYS"), (funny how they call it the holidays) and the water was sooo... actually it wasn't that high, but in a curb it was up to 3/4 down of your tires, and it was strange. The water was SPLASHING when the cars were speeding through them. So, I went to the Galleria mall, (as always when we're in Koreatown) and bought the yummy expensive mochi and strawberry Pocky(my favorite!) for me, and the mochi for my family and me. (Yes it is my family and me, learn some grammer, sheesh.) Also, I made tea and the poofy squishy mochi on little white plates and some good tea, (I made myself the mango black tea, with a ton of sugar,) and ya, oh and with a packet of strawberry Pocky for each. It was good. (And, of course my stupid and clueless parents were trying to come into the kitchen while I was setting up everything, and were ungrateful, (actually only my mom was ungrateful) ,so I wish that my sisters could of have been with me. I actually do miss them, but my biggest sister doesn't care about Christmas, and only wants to work, and my other big sister is in France,(FES) (foreign exchange student), so it's impossible. Anyways, after that, I went up to my room since my mother was ungrateful, that ungrateful child, and I went on my emails, all exept the yahoo one, because it never has any neew mail, and it's the same adress as one of my gmails, but that doesn't have anything to do with this, now does it, so sadly, someone, cough cough, SOME PEOPLE don't check their email very often and don't reply!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyways, calllllmmmmmmiiiinnnnnggggg, ok caaallllmmmm. Ya, so anywaaysss, I went on youtube and listened to Swan Lake because it was on Cartoon Network, they were doing a Tom and Jerry story and so I did that, and then, felt more Christmas(sy) I would say Christmassy, but that's baaddd grammer, so I felt more "in the mood for the holidays," or actually, better yet, in the "Christmas Spirit," and I listened to "All I Want For Christmas Is You," partly because of SOME PEOPLE lol, jk, sorry, but ya, and because I like that song, check that, kind of love it. I also was making my Christmas presents, actually not making, (what am I saying,) I was WRAPPING my presents and I just need to make one more trip to CVS for my friends and family. I'm only giving it to three of my friends, one, because I have toooooooo many people to give to, and two my group (My friends) that I eat lunch with, well, there's toooooo, wayyy tooo many people to give stuff to, and, plus, they're nice and funny, but sometimes, I just don't know. They made me laugh so much before, notice that I said made, now they still do, but they kind of just tell really dirty jokes, because they're seventh graders, but they're not boys, anywaaayy, it's getting kind of tiring, tired, boring, well, maybeee not bbbbooorrrrriiiiiinnnnnnnggggggg, but umm ya. I don't know, I have plenty others to sit with, but we're kind of like family, we HAVE  or we're stuck with each other. Although my friend had caught the flu, and she was kind of the glue of the "group" of friends that I  hang out with, and they were being really mean, so I was about to "move out", but she came back on Friday, so I have to see how it is. We might be able to kick somebody out of the house that is just too old to be living with us. (I'm using metaphor, so don't worry, I'm not related with them for real.)lol, anyways... so, ya lol. I like, check that, LLLLLLLOOOOOOOOVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE   CHRISTMAS, AND MY FAVORITE MONTH IS DECEMBER, AND MY FAVORITE DAY IS CHRISTAMS EVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YA, AND SO OOPS CAPS LOCK, HERE LET ME FIX IT, EENNNNGGGHHHH,, EERRRGGHHUUUUHHHH, EUNGH, there it's fixed! He he, LOEL, LMFBO, so I uhhhhh, oh ya! I didn't feel that it was December,my favorite month in the beginning, and so I didn't even change my calender to December, it was still November! (to me) I didn't notice, until my friends came over for a surprise visit, (thank you guys!) but, I was watching T.V one day, and they had started to do more Christmas stuff on Cartoon Network with a lot of Christmas Music, and so I was like, "WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe that I didn't realize that it was December!" and so I got into the "Christmas Spirit" and so I felt that it was December, my favorite month! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAPPY WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL  jkjkjk just kidding, but,ya. So, HAPPY ENDIINNGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YYYYAAAAAAYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL hehe

0 comments: