He, he. I went to a Christmas party today and I brought the wonderful cake that I made all by myself. ( Gasp! ) just kidding, but I put a lot of work into them and they were really pretty, like the ones in the bakery. I put rasberries, kiwis, and mandarines, or the little orange things, and it was soo cute! Strawberry and red velvet were the choices, and frosting. I brought two bottles of apple cider, but it ran out after two minutes, and they only gave me about two ounces. Not good. So ya, ok. Hm.... I wish some (SOME) people would check their email, actually, no, sorry I mean email me more.*_______* he he. That looks constipated, and the eyes are too far apart. Ya, ya, you guys don't comment, but I don't expect you to. Okay.... please put more stuff on your blogs!
Tuesday, December 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment